College Humor: Jake and Amir
I was really shocked recently by that fact these guys are not as popular as I thought they were. Well I feel like they are just blowing up even though, they been around. Or another way to say it is that they are becoming even bigger than they were after they first blew up.
These two guys are an excellent duo. If you all ready know these guys than you know that Jake is a normal and kind guy. He is a real average Joe. Amir is totally crazy, but you will fall in love with his catchphrases and sporadic behavior. For example, Amir always says ridiculous things like, "Sheesh y'all Twas a dream." Another thing about their comedy is that both of them need to be there for everything to work. They are both essential to the equation, which equals laughs.
Seriously check these guys out on collegehumor.com and jakeandamir.com!
RSS Feed
0 Response to "College Humor: Jake and Amir"
Post a Comment