Rihanna + Matt Kemp

Together...aaaah
Rihanna has finally admitted that she is going out after facing a burutal period of dating Chris Brown. Of course, Chris has a sort of a messed up history himself. He had an abusive father and thus is prone to be abusive himself. This definitely doesn't justify his acts, but needless to say it does draw some sympathy for poor Chris. He is a good artist so I hope that he gets back from rehab as a new person. Rihanna of course has been out stilll making awesome music. It has been a painful journey, but she on her feet now. She is still taking it slow with her new boyfriend, Matt Kemp L.A. Dodger, as she says, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing to serious." She is definitely trying to explore this relationship more before getting serious like she had with Chris. All I really have to say is that hopefully she has luck and finds the right guy. In addition, I hope she keeps producing super awesome music.

0 Response to "Rihanna + Matt Kemp"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger