Head Banging to Billboard's Ten

1. Rude Boy by Rihanna

  • I like all of Rihanna's songs because I like here voice. It has a nice sound. The song itself is pretty solid, but I don't exactly feel like it is worth the number one spot.

2. Nothin' On You by B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars
  • This song is the best song eva!!! Seriously, I listened to this over and over again. Bruno Mars has an awesome voice and his melody is awesome. B.o.B has awesome rapping techniques, so pretty much an awesome combo.
3. Hey, Soul Sister by Train
  • Super Ukulele playing! That is all I have to say.
4. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
  • It has a nice beat. I don't really see it more than average though.
5. Telephone by Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
  • What are you thinking of Gaga? After super good dance songs like "Just Dance" and "Poker Face"
6. Break Your Heart By Taio Cruz Feat. Ludacris
  • Yo Ludacris, Thatis some tight lyric and your awesome fast rap style. This is my first Taio Cruz song but I like this artist. This should have been way higher on the chart considering it has a hot melody. This is another song that I'll keep coming back to.
7. Imma Be By Black Eye Peas
  • Sure, It's the same lyrics over and over and over again. (over, over, over...) Seriously it is a good song. The Black Eye Peas always pump out some awesome beats and music. I'm gonna party like crazy with this one.
8. Baby By Justin Bieber
  • I may not like this kid, but his lyrics are stuck in my head. It not that deserving of this spot, but whateva.
9. In My Head By Jason Derulo
  • Derulo needs some more creed man. This guy needs to be on the top of the top. This song goes by far what a Hip Hop song should be. It is the best Hip Hop song. It has the best beat and well mixed.
10. BedRock By Young Money Feat. Lloyd
  • Some songs are so underrated. Really, I just wanna make your... No. Its a good song and the voice is sweat. I think I will love this for a long time. Not worthy of 10 but 1-5!!!
Which is Your Favorite?

0 Response to "Head Banging to Billboard's Ten"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger