What is the Streamy Award Show?
There are so many annual tv shows for big celebs. Think about it, there are the Grammies and the Oscars. They are great and interesting ventures for fun and to see who is the best. How come they do not have this same event for interent buzzs? Wait... They do! Yeah that's right guys it is called the Streamy. This is where the epitome of Internet crazes come together and get recognized. Have not heard of it? That's fine it's only existed for about 2 years and this is only the second annual streaming. The winners are in the post below. To be honest I have no opinion on who should have won because some of them I did not even hear about until now. I was really excited about learning about Zach G's web show because he is an awesome comedian. He was the fat guy in the Hangover. I'm gonna check out these stuff and probably get hooked! I will defenitely tell you guys about what like. Also If you knew about any of these shows and you like them give a shout out in th comments.
RSS Feed
0 Response to "What is the Streamy Award Show?"
Post a Comment